Bring curriculum to life with the wireless display solution built for educators
With ScreenBeam Education Edition 2, it’s easy to supplement traditional lectures with rich, engaging multimedia like videos, apps, educational programming, even specialized online course material. This wireless display adapter lets teachers and students wirelessly share content from compatible tablets, smartphones, and laptops onto a projector screen or other display.
ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 brings a new level of interactivity to today’s classroom: teachers are free to move around the classroom while simultaneously sharing content onto the big screen. And when students are equipped with tablets or laptops, they can even interact with the material on the big screen right from their desk. ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 also supports all the key manageability and security features that schools need, while costing significantly less than a smart whiteboard or interactive projector.
Classrooms, training rooms, and any educational institution
- Mirror content from your laptop, tablet or smartphone to a projector
- Wirelessly stream videos, apps, educational programming, websites, presentations, photos, and more to the big screen
- Compatible with millions of devices1: Intel WiDi-ready Ultrabooks, laptops, smartphones and tablets; Miracast smartphones and tablets; devices running Windows 8.1+ and Android 4.2+
- Enhanced security and IT manageability features for the classroom
- Supports up to full 1080p HD video and 5.1 channels audio2
- Works without a Wi-Fi network or router
- Ultra-low latency for the best possible experience
- Premier wireless display partner for Microsoft and Intel
- Easy Setup...Everything you need is included
- Affordably priced for school budgets
Actiontec’s award-winning wireless display technology, now with all the security and manageability features needed for schools and classroom environments
1Not compatible with Apple devices
2Actual AV quality depends on a number of factors, including the source video quality and the display screen.